From: "Brian Hancock" <hbhancock@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Re: Error booting with 3com 3CXFE575CT PCMCIA NIC inserted
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:20:03 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Tom, I use a 3com 3C589D (10Mbps) on my ancient Dell Inspiron 7000 and it
works fine.  I also have a 3com 3C589C which also works but again at 10Mbps
at best.  I find this is fast enough for my purposes on the laptop. I don't
need the 3C589C so if you want it just let me know and I'll send it along.
Regards,
Brian