* [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.
@ 2006-11-28  3:17 Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-11-28  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.
@ 2006-11-28  5:14 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2006-11-28  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

sounds good... Puerta De Toledo - 34-91-4747100

brucee

On 11/28/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.
@ 2006-11-28  6:49   ` Gabriel Diaz
From: Gabriel Diaz @ 2006-11-28  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello

If you want to go to the Prado museum on Sunday i would advice you to
go early (9~10am), i saw enormous queues to get in with free entrance.

gabi

@ 2006-11-28  9:35     ` Gorka guardiola
From: Gorka guardiola @ 2006-11-28  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 11/28/06, Gabriel Diaz <gabidiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> If you want to go to the Prado museum on Sunday i would advice you to
> go early (9~10am), i saw enormous queues to get in with free entrance.

If you like oil painting, very close is the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum. There
is an exhibition of Sarge and Sorolla. Sorolla  (Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida)
is IMHO the best oil painter of all times.
--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.
@ 2006-11-28  9:44     ` Álvaro Jurado Cuevas
From: Álvaro Jurado Cuevas @ 2006-11-28  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

El Martes, 28 de Noviembre de 2006 07:49, Gabriel Diaz escribió:
> Hello
>
> If you want to go to the Prado museum on Sunday i would advice you to
> go early (9~10am), i saw enormous queues to get in with free entrance.
>
> gabi

Ahm... I remember that museums are closed in Sunday (at less last time I saw
one). But if you want to look one "Maja Desnuda", please advice me xD; I can
give you to met one.

--
Elbing

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.
@ 2006-11-28 10:02       ` Gorka guardiola
From: Gorka guardiola @ 2006-11-28 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elbingmiss, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 11/28/06, Álvaro Jurado Cuevas <elbingmiss@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahm... I remember that museums are closed in Sunday (at less last time I saw
> one). But if you want to look one "Maja Desnuda", please advice me xD; I can
> give you to met one.
>
> --
> Elbing

That is certainly not true for El Prado:
http://museoprado.mcu.es/ificha.html
open on Sunday (and free, like most of the important musemus on Sunday).
nor for the Thyssen-Bornemisza
http://www.museothyssen.org/thyssen/informacion/informacion_durante_e.html
Most museums are free on Sundays and close on Mondays, AFAIK.
--
- curiosity sKilled the cat