* [9fans] new information on my previous question
@ 2001-07-19 23:14 Dean Ash
From: Dean Ash @ 2001-07-19 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I should have done this before the first email but.

under advanced display properties under win95 my card is:
manufacturer: cirrus logic
chip type: Laguna3DA 5465
DAC type: Cirrus Logic or Cirrus compatible
memory: 2mb
features: DirectDraw(tm)
software version: 4.0
current files: 546X.drv, *vdd,546X. vxd,CLGDD32.DLL

Looking at this I'm not sure why my video card isn't getting recognized.
Again any help is appreciated

Dean

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-19 23:14 UTC | newest]