* [9fans] OT-ish smtp TURN
@ 2003-10-16 10:09 steve-simon
From: steve-simon @ 2003-10-16 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

 From looking at the sources upas/smtpd doesn't
support TURN (swap roles), fair enough. However an ISP
I am concidering does support it, so I could collect my
email via SMTP (I have problems with POP & IMAP, don't ask).

Anyone any opinions on wether I could just write a simple wrapper
IE. connect to the remote host, send a TURN request and then
exec smtpd?

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] OT-ish smtp TURN
@ 2003-10-16 13:01 David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-10-16 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve-simon, 9fans

I have nothing aainst our smtp doing the turn and then execing smtpd itself.