* [9fans] Town Hall Meeting: August 15th, 2005, 20:00 GMT
@ 2005-08-15  4:25 Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2005-08-15  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

When: August 15th, 2005, 2000 GMT
Moderator: ericvh
Where: #plan9dev on irc.freenode.net

Agenda:

    * 'long winded design discussions' are not happening in 9fans as hoped
    * Future of Plan 9
    * Unix/Linux version of auth server - tony_t
    * Plan B - nemo
    * 9P Reliability Project Status - Gorka/ericvh
    * Jim Getty's SNAP vision - ericvh
    * Propaganda efforts and documentation issues - uriel
    * future 9cons - uriel
    * Installer plans/work(problems with lack of testing...)

(Please add any other desired topics to the wiki)

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Town_hall_meetings/

(Note: it would be nice to have someone present from both VitaNuova and
from Bell Labs, often questions come up that only people from there can
answer)

* Re: [9fans] Town Hall Meeting: August 15th, 2005, 20:00 GMT
@ 2005-08-24 12:41 ` Francisco Ballesteros
From: Francisco Ballesteros @ 2005-08-24 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

apologies for not being there. I tried but couldent. Somehow, people
here in spain think that chats are evil and I couldn´t convince them to
let me use it. I´m now back in town, so I hope there´ll be no problem to
join the next one.