* Re: [9fans] ap script
@ 2004-03-23 13:10 Noah Evans
From: Noah Evans @ 2004-03-23 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I think that's the acme version that's missing the "apread" binary.

The one I'm talking about is the "/rc/bin/ap" script that uses hget, html format and sed to allow article browsing.

Noah

> i'd guess this is the stuff for the AP feed.
>
> do you have an AP feed?

* Re: [9fans] ap script
@ 2004-03-23 12:03 ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2004-03-23 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Does anyone still use the ap script?

i'd guess this is the stuff for the AP feed.

do you have an AP feed?

* [9fans] ap script
@ 2004-03-23  9:07 npe
From: npe @ 2004-03-23  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Does anyone still use the ap script? If so what was the original format of the articles? I've munged the sed to get it halfway working, but I want to keep it like it was before. Also, what was the /acme/bin/386/apread program? It doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Noah