* [--SPAM--] [9fans] How are you doing ?
@ 2004-02-12 15:49 Alva Mazzera
From: Alva Mazzera @ 2004-02-12 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Administrator

Spam detection software, running on the system "psuvax1.cse.psu.edu", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmaster@cse.psu.edu for details.

Content preview:  Hello, Did you know online gambling software has double
  the odds as real life gambling? We will credit your account with two
  hundred dollars to play. Don't get played by the house, download our
  software: http://www.inboxesoffer.org/AidDownload.php?affidƒ0 [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.3 RATWARE_RCVD_LC_ESMTP  Bulk email fingerprint ('esmtp' Received) found
 1.8 DCC_CHECK              Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [Inaccurate or missing WHOIS data]

[-- Attachment #2: original message before SpamAssassin --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2500 bytes --]

From: "Alva Mazzera" <danettebadruddinmvt@aol.ca>
To: "Administrator" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: [9fans] How are you doing ?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:49:38 +0500

Hello,

Did you know online gambling software has double the odds as real life
gambling? We will credit your account with two hundred dollars to play.
Don't get played by the house, download our software:
http://www.inboxesoffer.org/AidDownload.php?affid=830

If you recieved this in error: http://www.in-boxes-offer.org/u.php/

Thanks,

Darron Bouret

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-12 15:49 UTC | newest]