* Re: [9fans] distribution tcp110 specifies cert.pem in directory I don't have
@ 2002-11-18 13:35 Eric Grosse
From: Eric Grosse @ 2002-11-18 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Update your machine from sources and "man 8 x509" to read about
native Plan 9 generation of self-signed X.509 certificates.

Eric

* Re: [9fans] distribution tcp110 specifies cert.pem in directory I don't have
@ 2002-11-11 21:26 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-11-11 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> As Sam said, we finally got to upgrading to 4e.  We are the Internet provider
> for a handful of folks who just use Plan 9 to support their pop accounts.
> Tcp110 referenced a non-existent cert.pem file, in a non-existent ssl directory.
> What is recommented that I do.  (Currently I have turn on -p to use passwords
> in the clear.  Not a reall problem since all these users dial directly into
> Borf.)
>
> What's a good reading list for figuring all this out?

see tlssrv(8) for the procedure to create a certificate.
(requires a unix machine with openssl, at the moment.)

* [9fans] distribution tcp110 specifies cert.pem in directory I don't have
@ 2002-11-11 15:50 bwc