* [9fans] Inferno question: dmwm & dmview?
@ 2004-06-16  4:23 Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2004-06-16  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Sorry for the spam here, but the Inferno mailing lists have gone inert.

Anyone know if you need a signer to get dmwm & dmview working?  All I
get is a blank dmview window when I follow the man pages.

Thanks,

-Jack

* Re: [9fans] Inferno question: dmwm & dmview?
@ 2004-06-16  5:51 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2004-06-16  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>Sorry for the spam here, but the Inferno mailing lists have gone inert.

i've just sent out a message there that did propagate, and there
were messages yesterday.

at first i thought it might be the greylist confused by gmail.com again,
and i needed more server addresses, except that it doesn't seem to be:
we've even recorded a list confirmation request sent out to you but
no reply to it (so you're not yet on the list).  if you think you have confirmed
and it has been lost, let me know so i can check that there isn't a general
problem with that confirmation system.