From: Bob Hartley <bob.hartley@rogers.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] VBE 1.2/2.0+ functions for Plan9
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:19:58 -0500	[thread overview]

Oh well, I was hoping it would be something nice the way the new
FreeBSD allows loading Windows NIC drivers, except we have access to
the sources for X11.

I will take a look at this in case some of the drivers are simply table
driven list of port numbers and data values to write.

Thanks anyways,

Rob