* [9fans] png now functional
@ 2003-11-14 15:25 mirtchov
From: mirtchov @ 2003-11-14 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Following yesterday's png(1) bug fix by Richard Miller today's pull
will give you a png source (but not the binary) that can read images
with filtering enabled, such as the ones created by Gimp or XV, or
pretty much any png not created with topng(1).

To see the difference try the new and old png on some of the png files
on this web page:

	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/screenshots/

Thanks to Richard Miller for cleaning up the code.

Andrey

PS: interlaced images, images with alpha blending, images with !=
24bpp are still not supported.  If you encounter any of those feel
free to send them my way, I'll try to add support for them.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-14 15:25 UTC | newest]