* [9fans] the first part of the udp headers change
@ 2003-04-19  1:52 David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-04-19  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

is updated to sources.  /sys/include/ip.h now has the new structure and the old
structure.  I updated ip/udpecho ip/dhcpclient ip/dhcpd ip/ipconfig aux/timesync
aux/portmapper aux/nfsserver to work on both an old kernel and a new one.  If
you have a program that uses the Udphdr's look at udpecho.c to see how to
change it.

I'll install new kernels next week some time after people have picked up this
stuff.  For now I'm sticking onto sources /sys/src/9/ip/nudp.c for anyone
that's in a hurry to get it over with.  Just rename it to /sys/src/9/ip/udp.c
and remake the kernel.

* RE: [9fans] the first part of the udp headers change
@ 2003-04-19  8:51 ` Nigel Roles
From: Nigel Roles @ 2003-04-19  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Great. All there except /sys/src/9/ip/nudp.c I think.

@ 2003-04-19 12:51   ` David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-04-19 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

it is now.  Tell me if it works for you.