* [9fans] Raspberry Pi help
@ 2012-12-10 17:40 Adrian McMenamin
From: Adrian McMenamin @ 2012-12-10 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

At the risk of annoying all of you happily using Plan 9 without a
hitch, I wonder if anyone has a list of what hardware (ie mice,
keyboards) are known to work with a Raspberry Pi?

I have been able to successfully boot (two) RasPis with Plan 9,
but alas all I can do is watch the clock tick forward as I cannot
get the mouse or keyboard to work (including with the 7 December
kernel).

Nor can I seem to get the networking to fly, but that seems to be a
case of lack-of-clue on my behalf which is no doubt surmountable.