* Updated contrib packages for python2.7
@ 2020-01-10  3:01 Steven Stallion
From: Steven Stallion @ 2020-01-10  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

All,

I've updated jas' Python packages on 9p.io to 2.7.8.  These packages
have also removed the hard dependency on Mercurial and both 386 and
arm systems.  You do not need to apply erik's APE updates to use these
packages unless you want to build from source.  I've also uploaded a
tarball in my contrib directory on sources, however there are some
additional patches needed that I have not yet submitted.

Assuming you have moved over to 9p.io for sources, you can install via
fgb's contrib by issuing:

% contrib/install stallion/python27-lib
% contrib/install stallion/python27-$cputype

Cheers,
Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-10  3:13 UTC | newest]