* [9fans] fossil questions and more
@ 2003-10-05 17:07 Hugo Santos
From: Hugo Santos @ 2003-10-05 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Now that i have a system using fossil running, i have some questions.
I wish to have a setup that is something like: a cpu server, a auth
server and a venti server, and then when i'm at home, i'll just boot my
laptop from the network, but when i'm on the move, i wish to use it as
a terminal, change files, and then sync them back to venti. My laptop
is just one possible workstation, and there might be others.
Is this possible with just 1 venti server? What should i do to setup
something like this? Will i be able to have the same filesystem
available to my laptop users (in this case just one) while in terminal
as the one in the plan9 network?

Thanks,
Hugo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-05 17:07 UTC | newest]