* [9fans] win woe
@ 2006-11-27 20:07 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2006-11-27 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

has anybody else had trouble with win giving "win: pendingS = -6" (or whatever
negative number it happens to be) messages?  they seem to be frequent and
unrecoverable with serial consoles.

the relavent code seems to be:

main.c:465: 				if(pendingS < 0)
main.c:466: 					fprint(2, "win: pendingS = %d\n", pendingS);

but it's not clear why this code is firing.  is it just the case the q1 and q0 have been swapped?
or are events getting out-of-order?

- erik

* Re: [9fans] win woe
@ 2007-06-18 15:08 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2007-06-18 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

just cleaning out my mailbox.  this is still an annoying problem i haven't
had the time to track down.

it happens anytime one hits del with buffered data to be written out, not just with
serial consoles.