* [9fans] Interleaved Fossil Install
@ 2005-10-11 10:22 Gregory Pavelcak
From: Gregory Pavelcak @ 2005-10-11 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have three small scsi drives and two 100G IDE drives.
I was thinking about doing a fresh install onto a single
machine making an interleaved fossil on the scsi drives
and using the ide for venti. Does this make sense? If it does,
what is the proper order of operations? Do I partdisk, prepdisk,
then interleave the fossils generated in prep? Or do I create
the interleaved filesystem first and prep that?

I've been trying to sort this out from a combination of
installation instructions and the using mirrors with fossil
wiki, but I'm still not sure how to incorporate fs(3) into
the installation.

Thanks.

Greg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-11 10:22 UTC | newest]