* [9fans] 9fans of México... Unite!
@ 2007-04-10  5:17 Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente
From: Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente @ 2007-04-10  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Following a generalized interest in socializing... Is there any 9fan in
México? I move around, but I spend time in México D.F., Monterrey and Tampico
very frequently...

So... ¿Para cuando las cheves? ;)
(Or when are we going to drink some fine beer?)

Cheers everyone!

* Re: [9fans] 9fans of México... Unite!
@ 2007-04-10  6:11 ` Geoffrey Avila
From: Geoffrey Avila @ 2007-04-10  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=X-UNKNOWN, Size: 381 bytes --]

If you ever come up to Tijuana, let me know. I'm about 22km due N.

-GBA

@ 2007-04-10  7:14   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2007-04-10  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

and if you ask simply about a quiet ale, there is evidence of that
from last years wonderful get-together.

brucee