* [9fans] 9P support for MC
@ 2008-03-27  0:02 Enrico Weigelt
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Enrico Weigelt @ 2008-03-27  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi folks,

I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/

* Re: [9fans] 9P support for MC
@ 2008-03-27  1:40 ` Iruata Souza
       [not found] ` <acb195480805210018p45f1dda0pa87875fce0463b17@mail.gmail.com>
From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-03-27  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: weigelt, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de> wrote:

>  Hi folks,
>
>  I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
>  Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).
>
>  cu

I'm forwarding this to 9p-hackers.

iru

* Re: [9fans] 9P support for MC
@ 2008-03-27  3:55   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-03-27  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

no, the horror ...dhog had this habit of sneaking into my office when
the PS2 was running a horseshit linux cut up (but it was good enough
to copy in an inferno boot image). he'd run mc on it which could only
lead to sillier pranks.

brucee

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Iruata Souza <iru.muzgo@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi folks,
> >
> >  I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
> >  Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).
> >
> >  cu
>
> I'm forwarding this to 9p-hackers.
>
> iru

* Re: [9fans] 9P support for MC
@ 2008-05-12 18:12 ` Michaelian Ennis
       [not found] ` <acb195480805210018p45f1dda0pa87875fce0463b17@mail.gmail.com>
From: Michaelian Ennis @ 2008-05-12 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: weigelt, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de> wrote:

>  I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
>  Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).

Is that read/write or just read?

Ian

* Re: [9fans] 9P support for MC
@ 2008-05-17 10:37   ` Enrico Weigelt
From: Enrico Weigelt @ 2008-05-17 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Michaelian Ennis <michaelian.ennis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de> wrote:
>
> >  I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
> >  Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).
>
> Is that read/write or just read?

rw of course :)

I can now do funny things like adjusting my mixer via mc ;-)

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/

* Re: [9fans] 9P support for MC
       [not found] ` <acb195480805210018p45f1dda0pa87875fce0463b17@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2008-05-21 11:06   ` Enrico Weigelt
From: Enrico Weigelt @ 2008-05-21 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan M. Mendez, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Juan M. Mendez <vejeta@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/3/27 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@metux.de>:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'd just want to let you know I've added 9P support to the
> > Midnight Commander (via libmvfs + libmixp).
> >

> Greetings Enrico, that sounds like a great addition, and a nice job.
> Could it be tested someway, I mean, have you published your changes somewhere?

svn://anonymous:anonymous@nibiru.metux.de/public/mc-9p/

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/