* [9fans] plan9 for sparc
@ 2003-05-06  9:09 Erik Irsch
From: Erik Irsch @ 2003-05-06  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have here one SS4, six SS2 and one sparcclassic sparc maschines.
At the moment Amoeba 5.3 is running.

The latest Plan9 distribution has no support for sparc included. But
the older release 2 seems to have support for sparc.

My problem: Where can I find the old distribution?

Is there a way to run Plan9 on this maschines?

 -Erik

* Re: [9fans] plan9 for sparc
@ 2003-05-06 12:08 ` C H Forsyth
From: C H Forsyth @ 2003-05-06 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>My problem: Where can I find the old distribution?

on sources the directory extra includes sun.tgz that contains 2nd edition
(amongst other things) ./sys/src/9.95/ with ss2 and ss10 sources.
my lx/classic 2nd edition port (a variant of above) is in
http://www.caldo.demon.co.uk/plan9/dist/lx.tgz but could
be moved to contrib on sources (as far as i'm concerned).