* [9fans] Some random questions
@ 2003-02-21  8:56 Phil White
From: Phil White @ 2003-02-21  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

1) Is there an equivalent of su?  We'd like to have a p9
   term up at the next Armory party, but we don't want
   people to have to reboot each time they want to login
   under their own username.
2) Is there a way to stop ssh from remembering passwords?
   We've thought about writing a script to delete the keys
   but that's an obvious kludge.

Feel free to tell me to RTFM followed by the address of
the appropriate information.

-Phil/CERisE

* Re: [9fans] Some random questions
@ 2003-02-21 15:00 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-02-21 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> 1) Is there an equivalent of su?  We'd like to have a p9
>    term up at the next Armory party, but we don't want
>    people to have to reboot each time they want to login
>    under their own username.

Auth/login might do some of what you want.

> 2) Is there a way to stop ssh from remembering passwords?
>    We've thought about writing a script to delete the keys
>    but that's an obvious kludge.

You could use this:

	#!/bin/rc
	rfork n