* [9fans] U.S. Plan 9 accounts
@ 2006-10-04 12:32 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2006-10-04 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello everyone

Well, my Plan 9 server seems to be up, configured, and relatively
stable, so I guess it's time to start putting some load on it :-)

If any people here would like an account on a Plan 9 box in the U.S.,
please contact me. The machine is a PIII@331 Mhz (apparently), 384 MB
of RAM, 20 GB of fossil storage (no Venti at the moment); it's on a
pretty fast (college) connection--although my upload is capped,
drawterm should work quite well.

Some things may not be completely set up--I know for sure that the
email server and the user webspace are not working properly. If you
find other problems, I'll try to get it fixed soon or tell you why it
won't be changed.

John Floren
--
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers" -- Shakespeare, Henry VI

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-04 12:32 UTC | newest]