* [9fans] new thx9 image
@ 2008-01-24 22:30 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2008-01-24 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

THX is a typo, that should read THNX

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

* Re: [9fans] new thx9 image
@ 2008-01-24 23:57   ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2008-01-24 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Jan 24, 2008 3:52 PM, Latchesar Ionkov <lucho@gmx.net> wrote:
> Why do you need linuxemu when i've got linux running under it? Just wondering :)

I just figured I'd toss it in so people could play with it.

There's no good reason.

ron

* Re: [9fans] new thx9 image
@ 2008-01-24 23:52 ` Latchesar Ionkov
From: Latchesar Ionkov @ 2008-01-24 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Why do you need linuxemu when i've got linux running under it? Just wondering :)

Thanks,
   Lucho

On Jan 24, 2008 3:16 PM, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:
> /n/sources/contrib/rminnich/lguest/thx9.bz2
>
> includes fgb's ssh2, linuxemu, abaco, and links.
>
> It's the wrong webfs I guess as abaco won't do gmail.
>
> It has a working NAT script.
>
> What we need now are simple startup script builders or scripts.
>
> E.g., x60wireless
> would start up an x60 with wireless.
>
> But the combinations are really almost endless:
> network type, nat or bridged, WPE or WPA, blah blah blah ... how do we
> help people set up the node?
>
> I don't know.
>
> Anyway, it's there. It's a 2G USB image when done.
>
> ron

* [9fans] new thx9 image
@ 2008-01-24 22:16 ron minnich