* [9fans] ndb?
@ 2004-03-13 21:12 David Tolpin
From: David Tolpin @ 2004-03-13 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've pulled updates yesterday, and today, after a reboot, ndb/cs does not
set sysname any more. What has changed?

David

* Re: [9fans] ndb?
@ 2004-03-13 21:21 ` David Tolpin
From: David Tolpin @ 2004-03-13 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I've pulled updates yesterday, and today, after a reboot, ndb/cs does not
> set sysname any more. What has changed?

Resolve, the replica has overwritten /lib/ndb/local; I must have
done something wrong for that to happen.

* Re: [9fans] ndb?
@ 2004-03-13 21:23 ` matt
From: matt @ 2004-03-13 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

man diff

* Re: [9fans] ndb?
@ 2004-03-13 21:25   ` David Tolpin
From: David Tolpin @ 2004-03-13 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> man diff

I know how to use diff. I have looked at the changes in ndb
and could not figure out what could affect ndb/cs and its
processing of /lib/ndb. And asked only then. Aren't you
tired of mentoring me?

Something has happened to replica db with long file names
in images for faces -- my other local changes have been
overwritten too after that error.

I have only noticed it now, but I have a backup.

David

* Re: [9fans] ndb?
@ 2004-03-13 21:32     ` matt
From: matt @ 2004-03-13 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)