* [9fans] duplicate entries in /dev
@ 2003-06-25  9:01 Tiit Lankots
From: Tiit Lankots @ 2003-06-25  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Recently, I noticed <s> while listing /dev. Particularly, cons[ctl], cursor,
mouse and snarf all are present twice, but with different qids. How come?

Tiit@confused

* Re: [9fans] duplicate entries in /dev
@ 2003-06-25 11:59 ` David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-06-25 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Probably different device types also.  If you are in rio, you'll see the real cons,
cursur, etc (i.e. the unmultiplexed ones) and also the virtual ones for that window.
When you open, you'll only get the virtual ones because they're mounted before.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1874 bytes --]

From: "Tiit Lankots" <t.lankots@aprote.ee>
To: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: [9fans] duplicate entries in /dev
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:01:34 +0300