* Re: [9fans] import
@ 2002-10-09 20:30 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-10-09 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Command `import' sometimes does what I don't want.
> Let's /mnt/factotum be:
> 	key dom=aichi-u.ac.jp proto=p9sk1 user=bootes !password?
> 	key dom=aichi-u.ac.jp proto=p9sk1 user=arisawa !password?
> And then assume I execute:
> 	import ar / /n/ar
> where ar is my cpu server.
> Then `import' will import remote fs as user bootes.
> I have some user accounts in 'ar' and I have to manage them.
> I want to have user option for `import'
> or to let `import' look $user.
>
> Same problem is also in `cpu'.

I added -k flags to mount, cpu, and import,
to specify arbitrary key patterns that get used
in auth_proxy (in addition to the patterns that
the commands already used). Pull down the
changes and then you can do:

	import -k 'user=arisawa' / /n/ar

Russ

* Re: [9fans] import
@ 2002-10-10 12:12 ` Kenji Arisawa
From: Kenji Arisawa @ 2002-10-10 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello Russ,

 >I added -k flags to mount, cpu, and import,

Thanks

Kenji Arisawa

* [9fans] import
@ 2002-10-04  0:38 Kenji Arisawa
From: Kenji Arisawa @ 2002-10-04  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Command `import' sometimes does what I don't want.
Let's /mnt/factotum be:
	key dom=aichi-u.ac.jp proto=p9sk1 user=bootes !password?
	key dom=aichi-u.ac.jp proto=p9sk1 user=arisawa !password?
And then assume I execute:
	import ar / /n/ar
where ar is my cpu server.
Then `import' will import remote fs as user bootes.
I have some user accounts in 'ar' and I have to manage them.
I want to have user option for `import'
or to let `import' look $user.

Same problem is also in `cpu'.

I will be glad if these problems are fixed.
Thanks,

Kenji Arisawa