* [9fans] iwp9 paper submission ?
@ 2023-10-27 15:58 Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2023-10-27 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear 9fans,

I tried emailing an abstract to all iwp9*@iwp9.org addresses, but got a
email delivery failure notification back.

Do anybody know where we stand on the workshop organization ? Is there
anything I could do to help ?

Cheers,

Edouard.

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 paper submission ?
@ 2023-10-27 16:40 ` ori
From: ori @ 2023-10-27 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Quoth Edouard Klein <edou@rdklein.fr>:
> Dear 9fans,
>
> I tried emailing an abstract to all iwp9*@iwp9.org addresses, but got a
> email delivery failure notification back.
>
> Do anybody know where we stand on the workshop organization ? Is there
> anything I could do to help ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Edouard.

Short summary -- we're working on it. It's likely to be at a different
location than we had initially announced. We're waiting to confirm
before we put out the call for papers and specific dates.

It will be happening.

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 paper submission ?
@ 2023-10-28 15:10   ` Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2023-10-28 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: ori

Thanks Ori for the update. Please do not hesitate if you feel I can make
myself useful somehow.

@ 2023-10-28 21:24     ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2023-10-28 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: ori

Ah! So I haven't missed the submission deadline after all!

@ 2023-11-08 22:52   ` sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2023-11-08 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans