* [9fans] Old redhead slut sucking that big cock!..creosote
@ 2004-07-24  1:28 Bernice
From: Bernice @ 2004-07-24  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.
>The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
>Once a word leaves your mouth, you cannot chase it back even with the swiftest horse

Granny-looking slut is going to show us a few cool tricks which she learned back in a days.
Some good old shit, you know.
Tongue action, deep vaginal sex, doggy style and some more.
She will end up having a load of cum all over her back.
And believe us   she loves having sperm on her back, tits, ass, breasts, chest and belly.
Why?
We don t know, she just love it.
Enjoy our preview here: http://magic.mature-vision.info/4/

Stop-mai1ings here: http://snag.mature-vision.info/mv.php?rwanda
>If me bin know always deh behind de door.
>He who flies high is a short step from a big fall
>Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-24  1:28 UTC | newest]