* [9fans] She stretches her nice anus with some toys before we drill her ass with some hard, so hard. barry
@ 2004-06-20 19:54 Rosemarie, Garza
From: Rosemarie, Garza @ 2004-06-20 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>True love never grows old
>It is foolish to deal with a fool
>Slow fire ah boil hard cow-heel.

His get up was outrageous! But it pales in comparison to what
happens during this episode. We picked up this Cali Vally girl
by the name of Clair that was about as sharp as a plastic butterknife.
This was almost too easy. Anthony was in classic form as he turned
her pussy inside out. What we weren't expecting was for this whore
to get so attached after recieving a shot of Anthony's man gravy all
over her face and in her mouth. Bitch fucking broke my camera!
Heart pounding anal thumping action..
Hot pics and video here: http://jizz395.biz/qa12ws-3ed4rf/as1_snd/

>Hope springs eternal
>Live and learn
>Zeal without knowledge, is fire without light
>Forbidden fruits create many jams
>Those who play the game do not see it as clearly as those who watch
>One good turn deserves another
>Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep
>Appearances are deceptive

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-20 19:54 UTC | newest]