* [9fans] me silly idiot!
@ 2003-12-19  7:23 cej
From: cej @ 2003-12-19  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

... i did 'pull -s'
could it be that all my settinngs (hwaccel off, network, etc. etc.) are gone?

regards, yours unhappy,
++pac.

* Re: [9fans] me silly idiot!
@ 2003-12-19  7:33 ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-12-19  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> ... i did 'pull -s'
> could it be that all my settinngs (hwaccel off, network, etc. etc.) are gone?

I recommend you to have one cheep kfs machine dedicated only
for pull.   I made such a silly mistake many times ago, and learned to
do that. ☺

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] me silly idiot!
@ 2003-12-20  0:19   ` paurea
From: paurea @ 2003-12-20  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

 > I recommend you to have one cheep kfs machine dedicated only
 > for pull.   I made such a silly mistake many times ago, and learned to
 > do that. ^[$,2#:
^[(B >

What about a dump?
--
                 Saludos,
                         Gorka

"Curiosity sKilled the cat"

* Re: [9fans] me silly idiot!
@ 2003-12-22  1:16     ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-12-22  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> What about a dump?

Dump can solve some part, however, when we edit sources offten,
it'd not be a better way.   I still recomend to have a cheap kfs machine
dedicated only to pull the sources.

Kenji