* Re: [9fans] Brittany Spears high school friends reveal orgy video! Justin Timberlake dumps her!
@ 2002-11-22  5:57 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2002-11-22  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

How does this sort of distorted rubbish make it on to the list? For one
thing, her name is spelt "Britney", and for another, I have it on the
highest authority (the "New Zealand Woman's Weekly") that not only did she
dump him, but that he still cries himself to sleep every night as a result.

* Re: [9fans] Brittany Spears high school friends reveal orgy video!Justin
@ 2002-11-22 10:01 ` Anthony Mandic
From: Anthony Mandic @ 2002-11-22 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Andrew Simmons wrote:

> How does this sort of distorted rubbish make it on to the list? For one
> thing, her name is spelt "Britney", and for another, I have it on the
> highest authority (the "New Zealand Woman's Weekly") that not only did she
> dump him, but that he still cries himself to sleep every night as a result.

	Because the spammer is emailing the list after picking up emails
	from Usenet (and not realising that they will end up back on Usenet).
	Same as the Nigerian/Zimbabwean spammers.

>HER THEN REAL TITS THAT IS!

	(This particular spammer seems to have his capslock key stuck.)
	I heard she tried to change her name by deed poll to Spheres
	after the implants.

-am	© 2002

* Re: [9fans] Brittany Spears high school friends reveal orgy video! Justin Timberlake dumps her!
@ 2002-11-22 17:54 ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2002-11-22 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> [...] For one thing, her name is spelt "Britney", [...]

Dude, you know that?  That's sad, bro.

	- Dan C.

;-P

* Re: [9fans] Brittany Spears high school friends reveal orgy video!
@ 2002-11-25 10:23   ` Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo @ 2002-11-25 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

cross@math.psu.edu (Dan Cross) writes:

> Dude, you know that?  That's sad, bro.

Hey, she's not all bad!  She does a credible version of Joan Jett's
good old "I Love Rock'n'Roll", for instance...

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901