* [9fans] Kernel for the file server?
@ 2000-08-12  9:44 Matthias Teege
From: Matthias Teege @ 2000-08-12  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Moin,

i read a lot of documents and man pages about the file
server setup but I must be blind. Where can I find a file
server kernel or how I build one from the Plan 9
distribution?

Many thanks
Matthias

--
Matthias Teege -- matthias@mteege.de -- http://emugs.de
make world not war

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-08-12  9:44 UTC | newest]