* Re: [9fans] samba server
@ 2003-09-04  0:49 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2003-09-04  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Is it possible to share a plan 9 disk via samba ?

Is this what you want?

http://www.cotswold.demon.co.uk/dist/aquarela/

	Aquarela is a CIFS server for Plan 9. The aim is to provide
	access to Plan 9 files rather than an NT server clone.

* Re: [9fans] samba server
@ 2003-09-04  7:21 ` Rob Ristroph
From: Rob Ristroph @ 2003-09-04  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

YAMANASHI>
>> Is it possible to share a plan 9 disk via samba ?
YAMANASHI> Is this what you want?
YAMANASHI>
YAMANASHI> http://www.cotswold.demon.co.uk/dist/aquarela/
YAMANASHI>
YAMANASHI> 	Aquarela is a CIFS server for Plan 9. The aim is to provide
YAMANASHI> 	access to Plan 9 files rather than an NT server clone.

Yes, I think this is what I am looking for, thanks very much.

--Rob

* [9fans] samba server
@ 2003-09-03 18:32 Rob Ristroph
From: Rob Ristroph @ 2003-09-03 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)