* Re: [9fans] Re: Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-06-22  0:31 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2005-06-22  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Mon Jun 20 23:21:44 JST 2005, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
> Just a reminder, Town Hall meeting on IRC on 6/23 at 16:00 US Eastern (EDT)
> which is 20:00 GMT, 10:00 Hawaii, 05:00 Japan on #plan9dev on
> irc.freenode.net.

Just a reminder for japanese people.
That's on 6/24 at 05:00 Japan.

* Re: [9fans] Re: Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-06-23 23:44   ` Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2005-06-23 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The summary of the town hall meeting has been posted to the wiki at:

http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/thm_2005-06-23_Summary/

Thanks to Eric for doing a great job moderating.

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/

* [9fans] Re: Town Hall Meeting
@ 2005-06-20 14:21 ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2005-06-20 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Just a reminder, Town Hall meeting on IRC on 6/23 at 16:00 US Eastern (EDT)
which is 20:00 GMT, 10:00 Hawaii, 05:00 Japan on #plan9dev on
irc.freenode.net.  I'll be moderating this round.  Proposed agenda and
other details are up on the Wiki - please add topics you would like to
bring up including any status you would like to report.  If your
name/topic isn't on the agenda, you'll have to wait till the end of
the meeting (time/patience permitting).  Please add your name to
proposed topics.

          -eric