* [9fans] Glenda Black T-shirts
@ 2006-04-20 13:16 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2006-04-20 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Cafe Press (finally) added black t-shirts (although they are a bit
pricey).  For those of you wanting to induldge your inner Winterbottom
(because he wouldn't wear any t-shirt that wasn't black) --
http://www.cafepress.com/plan9gear

As always, thanks to Renée French for the fantastic art work.

                    -eric

* Re: [9fans] Glenda Black T-shirts
@ 2006-04-20 22:49 ` Latchesar Ionkov
From: Latchesar Ionkov @ 2006-04-20 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Talking about t-shirts, I liked the ones that Vita Nuova used to sell. Is
there any chance to have them from Cafe Press (or any other place)?

Thanks,
	Lucho

@ 2006-04-20 23:03   ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2006-04-20 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Talking about t-shirts, I liked the ones that Vita Nuova used to sell. Is
> there any chance to have them from Cafe Press (or any other place)?

we ran out of the most commonly-ordered sizes.  i started including
one in a random size (actually, i used the greedy algorithm) free with
each boxed set order but that prevented the `printed matter'
classification for posting.  i did set up a cafe press account
specifically to do t-shirts, cds and (subset) manuals but there was
some practical catch in each case.  i think with t-shirts, they
couldn't do black; now that they've changed that, i'll see whether
we've got the graphics files.  with CDs the trouble was that i couldn't
just download the CD contents, i had to send them a master!