* [9fans] emu10k driver?
@ 2005-08-12 17:01 Anselm R. Garbe
From: Anselm R. Garbe @ 2005-08-12 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi there,

I read in the wiki that sb16 and ess1688 are supported sound devices,
what about emu10k (Soundblaster Live!)? Anyone worked on it already or
maybe there exists some driver? If not, it might get on my TODO list
for some fun time when getting in contact with driver development in
plan9...

(at least my tests on my plan9 box showed that /dev/audio is not available)

Regards,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-12 17:01 UTC | newest]