* Re: [9fans] bessel
@ 2003-02-25 13:15 rog
From: rog @ 2003-02-25 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> the Plan9 maths library does not appear to have erf()
> (The error function), or bessel functions of any kind.
>
> I can find several implementations on the net but does
> anyone have any reccomendations for correct (and ideally fast)
> example?

the comments in the implementation that inferno uses
for these functions say:

/* derived from /netlib/fdlibm */

/* @(#)fdlibm.h 1.5 95/01/18 */
/*
 * ====================================================
 * Copyright (C) 1993 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
 *
 * Developed at SunSoft, a Sun Microsystems, Inc. business.
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this
 * software is freely granted, provided that this notice
 * is preserved.
 */

which might point you at some sort of a reasonable implementation.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-25 13:15 UTC | newest]