* [9fans] notes on the kernel published
@ 2008-07-11  7:57 Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2008-07-11  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

They are edited by dykinson
(www.dykinson.com)
isbn 978-84-9849-088-6

If I did not a mistake, the pdf in the web is exactly
the same.

Just, FYI.

* Re: [9fans] notes on the kernel published
@ 2008-07-11 13:15 ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-07-11 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

1) Did you update them for the 4th edition kernel, or are they still
3rd edition?
2) Does it include a source code listing?
3) Is it digital or hard print?
4) Is it available in America for USD?

Otherwise, cool!

@ 2008-07-11 14:03   ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2008-07-11 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Answers, in the same order:

3rd edition.
No. The source must be retrieved from the old url with the tar
of the source as it was when the book was written.
hard print; for digital, retrieve the pdf from the web.
I think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

hth