* [9fans] Getting to the source
@ 2000-06-30  8:25 Jakub Jermar
From: Jakub Jermar @ 2000-06-30  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've downloaded the 50M archive from the net as well as the boot image.
Unfortunately, my computer has only 16M RAM so the boot dies of "no physical
memory".

Is there any way (besides buying more RAM) to get to the content of the
archive (which is - I guess -  merely a .gz file). I have already tried to
gunzip it but I didn't get reasonable results.

My computing environment is Linux - if you are aware of any useful tool or
something...

Thank you in advance,
Jakub Jermar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-30  8:25 UTC | newest]