* Re: [9fans] Re: Howdy
@ 2002-05-07  2:53 pat
From: pat @ 2002-05-07  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

I'm in total shock. Sorry about this.
Pat

* Re: [9fans] Re: Howdy
@ 2002-05-07 11:13 ` Sam
From: Sam @ 2002-05-07 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> This is what comes of trying to extract rules from chaos.
> We all know how _Pi_ ended (the movie, not the number).

..... and what a horrible excuse for a movie it was.

Sam

* Re: [9fans] Re: Howdy
@ 2002-05-07  4:00 David Gordon Hogan
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2002-05-07  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2002-05-07  3:10 pat
From: pat @ 2002-05-07  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It appears to be a bug. If I reply to every any other message in my inbox the reply to address is correct. Not so for this one.  Interesting. I'm less mortified now. I'll keep looking.

Pat

* [9fans] Re: Howdy
@ 2002-05-07  2:47 pat
From: pat @ 2002-05-07  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Steve:

How about Monday? When and where? Washington food court? :-)

I'm still reviewing the news letters. I'm not up to speed on all the
terminology some of it rather basic.

In the May 5th newsletter you use the term:
"the market [continues to be|looks] over sold whem makes short positions risky.
In the 2nd Outlook paragraph and the 4th Outlook paragraph.

I like the follow up section. Too often I see things mentioned but then miss them going back to see if their predictions came true or not.

You really incorporated Daisydogger? :-)

Why incorporate versus LLC?

Some stuff I'm still looking for is to be able to take a stock. Find it's market segment peers, find how it rates to the competition. I'm working on some of my own stock watching tools more to learn the basic fundamentals than some misguided idea that I know better then anyone else, especially without 20 years of stock trading behind me. :-)

You are right tho, engineers do have the mindset to do analysis of data and try to extract rules from chaos.

Pat