* [9fans] 9load for parallels 4
@ 2009-05-18  0:09 geoff
From: geoff @ 2009-05-18  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've just finished pushing out to sources changes to 9load to allow it
to boot load via the emulated Realtek 8029 of Parallels 4.  These
changes should appear in tonight's CD image.  One can thus boot
diskless Plan 9 systems via PXE in emulation.

You may find that you need to configure within Parallels a virtual
disk or CD drive on every IDE port.

The remaining problem that I've encountered is that I can't get
Parallels to pass middle-button clicks through to the virtual machine,
and so have to emulate it with the barbaric shift-right-button kludge.

* Re: [9fans] 9load for parallels 4
@ 2009-05-18  0:27 ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2009-05-18  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Taking the wiki's advice and specifying in plan9.ini

	mouseport=ps2intellimouse

cures the middle-button problem.