* [9fans] reminder: internships in sunny california (but you gotta be a US citizen or visitor ...)
@ 2009-02-13  1:15 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-02-13  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm still looking for undergrad/grad students who'd like to spend some
time here in wine country.

http://www.eagleridgeproperties.com/admin/housepictures/355707CA54.jpg

I can pay you if you are a us citizen. If not, you can come here as a
visitor (yeah, I know, no money  sux but
there are some fun machines we have access to and you could get a
topic out of it)

This is plan 9 work. Let me know if interested.

thanks

ron

* Re: [9fans] reminder: internships in sunny california (but you gotta be
@ 2009-02-13  2:06 ` john
From: john @ 2009-02-13  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I'm still looking for undergrad/grad students who'd like to spend some
> time here in wine country.
>
> http://www.eagleridgeproperties.com/admin/housepictures/355707CA54.jpg
>
> I can pay you if you are a us citizen. If not, you can come here as a
> visitor (yeah, I know, no money  sux but
> there are some fun machines we have access to and you could get a
> topic out of it)
>
> This is plan 9 work. Let me know if interested.
>
> thanks
>
> ron

The more 9terns the better (I'll be working there again this summer);
working with Ron is great and Livermore is a really nice place.  I
strongly recommend applying if you can.

John

* Re: [9fans] reminder: internships in sunny california (but you gotta be a US citizen or visitor ...)
@ 2009-02-13  5:36 ` Ben Calvert
From: Ben Calvert @ 2009-02-13  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi Ron

Am very interested.  Am a citizen, and am currently an undergrad
( after way too much time administering various unix derived systems
for way too long )

Please let me know what info you need?

thanks,

Ben