* [9fans] ET4000 problems
@ 2001-03-01  9:44 Josh Dersch
From: Josh Dersch @ 2001-03-01  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm trying to get Plan 9 running on a P133 box I threw together with an
Tseng ET4000 card.  After modifying the vgadb file on the boot disk, I got
the install to run fine, video and everything.  As soon as the computer
restarts after installing, aux/vga stops working, even after I copy my new
vgadb from the floppy over to /lib/vgadb.  The error message is: "aux/vga:
vgactlw: <type et4000>: bad arg in system call"  Any ideas?  Thanks for your
help.

Josh

* Re: [9fans] ET4000 problems
@ 2001-03-01 11:22 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-03-01 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	vgaet4000 +cur

is in pcflop but none of the other pc kernel configuration files.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1877 bytes --]

To: cse.psu.edu!9fans
Subject: [9fans] ET4000 problems