* Re: [9fans] 9legacy on vultr: so close.
@ 2020-01-29  5:17 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2020-01-29  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The 9legacy wants classic (yeah, everything classic before 1995?)
hardware like C:, D: etc.
When I weant to change it to AHCI, I had to rewrite a little like sdE0 etc.

By the way, I have 9legacy system here, and I can test your git9
if you want.

Kenji

@ 2020-01-30 20:25 ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-01-30 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kokamoto, 9fans

> By the way, I have 9legacy system here, and I can test your git9
> if you want.

Sure.

I don't have specific tests in mind -- I'd just like to have
a way to test before committing to ensure that I don't break
things.

Failing that, bug reports and patches are always welcome.