* [9fans] www.sco.com
@ 2004-11-29 14:08 fgergo
From: fgergo @ 2004-11-29 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

If you take a look quickly www.sco.com, you might still get a glimpse
on a (hopefully) hacked sco main page.

 gergo

ps: If you don't see anything I'll put up a screenshot to some public
place later today.

* Re: [9fans] www.sco.com
@ 2004-11-29 14:47 ` Nigel Roles
From: Nigel Roles @ 2004-11-29 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fgergo, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

fgergo@gmail.com wrote:

>If you take a look quickly www.sco.com, you might still get a glimpse
>on a (hopefully) hacked sco main page.
>
> gergo
>
>ps: If you don't see anything I'll put up a screenshot to some public
>place later today.

I don't think that'll be necessary. It's getting more press coverage than
David Blunkett's love life.

See

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/29/sco_hacked/

* Re: [9fans] www.sco.com
@ 2004-11-29 14:54   ` jim
From: jim @ 2004-11-29 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 29 Nov 2004, at 14:47, Nigel Roles wrote:

> fgergo@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> If you take a look quickly www.sco.com, you might still get a glimpse
>> on a (hopefully) hacked sco main page.
>>
>> gergo
>>
>> ps: If you don't see anything I'll put up a screenshot to some public
>> place later today.
>>

> I don't think that'll be necessary. It's getting more press coverage
> than
> David Blunkett's love life.

lol.
> See
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/29/sco_hacked/

The site was also defaced last night, by the same attacker:
http://www.zone-h.org/defaced/2004/11/29/www.sco.com/redhat/ .

cheers,
jim