* [9fans] Riva TNT
@ 2001-05-11  8:34 Andrew Korzeniewski
From: Andrew Korzeniewski @ 2001-05-11  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I've been thinking of trying Plan 9 for a while but I've been put off
because my graphics card (Riva TNT) was not supported. The posts I have read
today seem to indicate that such drivers now exist.  What do I have to do to
install plan 9 on my system, can I use the default install or is any extra
work required?

Many thanks in advance,

Andrew Korzeniewski.

* Re: [9fans] Riva TNT
@ 2001-05-11 12:24 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-05-11 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Some extra work is required.  The information
is in the archives (search 9fans archives on
google).  You need to get an alternate boot
kernel for the install procedure, and then for
normal booting too.  I don't remember much more.

Russ