* [9fans] Games won't work
@ 2001-11-20  5:35 ~ToM~ ~BoWkEr~
From: ~ToM~ ~BoWkEr~ @ 2001-11-20  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hey
I purchased the TNT2 graphics card but all my games including
Unreal tournament
MYST 3
Sin
dont work to well, there all chopy and jump. Its a pci slot and i have
windows 98. Ive tried installing drivers but then the monotoir turns off and
the light starts blinking and an error message comes up saying

         SELF  DIOGNOSIS
         currnt display
        settings correct?

I also tried reformating the whole thing with the aplication recovery cd and
reinstaling the drivers, but still no like in improving the preformance in
my games.

Please reply, I am very stuck.
Thomas B

* Re: [9fans] Games won't work
@ 2001-11-20 15:14 ` Matt Senecal
From: Matt Senecal @ 2001-11-20 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You might want to try posting to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia