* acme web browsing (RE: [9fans] Re: Future of Plan9)
@ 2001-01-03  9:38 Stephen Parker
From: Stephen Parker @ 2001-01-03  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: '9fans@cse.psu.edu'

At one point (in the reasonably distant past) I had a similar
system working under wily.  Web pages were rendered by lynx
which would produce hyperlinks like this [1].  A script running
under wily would accept b3 on the numbers and open a new window
showing the file if html, or open an image viewer if an image.

I think I found it quite comfortable at the time, but no longer
have a copy.

stephen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-03  9:38 UTC | newest]