From: Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] html5 canvas, go, devdraw
Date: Sat,  7 Sep 2013 18:24:44 +0200	[thread overview]

that's nice, thanks.
I was thinking on using a more abstract interface because, for example,
the canvas has everything needed to provide text frames for something like
acme, and you could write it in go and then make it something that could be
interfaced to programs running on 9.

But a raw 9p devdraw looks cool.
I will take a look.
thanks again.