* Re: [9fans] standalone netkey
       [not found] <mailman.8589.1228267569.13378.9fans@9fans.net>
@ 2008-12-03  2:49 ` Josh Wood
From: Josh Wood @ 2008-12-03  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> does anyone know of a standalone netkey for unix,
> mac or windows?

I have a windows netkey binary, Not much used, but it runs:
	http://labs.utopian.net/who/josh/plan9/netkey-win32.zip
I *think* its origins are here:
	http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/ftpdir/plan9/

-Josh

* Re: [9fans] standalone netkey
@ 2008-12-03  0:20 ` Federico G. Benavento
From: Federico G. Benavento @ 2008-12-03  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

/sys/src/cmd/unix/netkey.c

--
Federico G. Benavento

* Re: [9fans] standalone netkey
@ 2008-12-03  0:13 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2008-12-03  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i have Charles's version here:

http://mirtchovski.com/p9/netkey.tgz

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:09 PM, erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> wrote:
> i'm sorry for what should be an obvious question.
> does anyone know of a standalone netkey for unix,
> mac or windows?
>
> - erik

* [9fans] standalone netkey
@ 2008-12-03  0:09 erik quanstrom